This set of four fountains date back to 1935, when they were donated to the city by the Consulate Body of the time. Such action was carried out by the request of the Municipality, for the beautification of the pier and was named as the “Colony Walkway”.
This iron casted fountain was brought from France back in 1892. Currently it has been restored with several colorful lights that follow the structure of the original fountain.
This place is flanked by two structures that have coffee shops, food stores and public restrooms.