Fountain of Junin Street

Pileta de la calle Junín

 

History

This set of four fountains date back to 1935, when they were donated to the city by the Consulate Body of the time. Such action was carried out by the request of the Municipality, for the beautification of the pier and was named as the “Colony Walkway”.

 

Attractions 

This iron casted fountain was brought from France back in 1892. Currently it has been restored with several colorful lights that follow the structure of  the original fountain.

 

Services

This place is flanked by two structures that have coffee shops, food stores and public restrooms.

Address
Avenue Malecon Simon Bolivar next Junin Street.
Parish
Pedro Carbo